- How do you define a food desert? How do you define food insecurity? How are these two terms different?
- How do you think these situations (food deserts, food insecurity, etc.) might impact different populations?
- What are some specific health issues that can occur when people live in a food deserts or experience food insecurity?
- What are some specific programs available in the US that address these situations? How can these specific programs help resolve these situations?
- What is being done globally to address these situations?
- 175 WORDS!!!
- the class is elments of health & wellness..
You are the manager of a busy hospital unit. Your unit has been tasked with selecting and implementing upgraded technology on your hospital unit. As the unit manger, address the following in your selection of technology and implementation plan: Examine the features of the new technology that are important in